Our online eFiling system speeds and simplifies the filing of your renewal. Click the link found below, enter a few details and the system automatically calculates your Business Tax Liability, if any. You may then either pay online or print the renewal form and mail it to our office along with your payment. If you owe nothing, complete and submit the form online and you are done! Make sure to print out a copy of the Renewal Confirmation Screen for your records. Even if you owe no tax, you must submit a completed renewal electronically or by mail no later than February 28, 2018.
Before you begin:
"eFiling" is available for use 24 hours a day with the exception of scheduled system maintenance periods (Nightly 3:00 AM - 3:15 AM PST). To use the system, you will need the following information to log into the system:
1. Your 15-digit account number (It should look like this: XXXXXXXXXX-XXXX-X)
2. Your business address street number
3. Your business address zip code
An instructional walk through of the e-filing process can be found here.
Important System Information:
• eFiling is only available to businesses that are currently registered. If you are a new business, you must obtain an Application for a Business Tax Registration Certificate.
• The "Back" button on your browser will be disabled during eFiling. If any incorrect information is entered, changes can be made on the "Taxpayer Confirmation" screen before submitting your renewal form.
• Secure Transmission: Your Personal and Credit Card information is protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. You will need to accept a New Site Certificate. An install wizard will guide you through the steps. Please accept the defaults to install the Certificate.
Special Note for Businesses requiring Supplemental Forms:
In 2009, most of the supplemental forms were revised. The revisions were reflected only on paper copies of the forms. The forms accompanying eFiling have not been updated to the 2009 versions. The differences are one of presentation leaving the practice of calculating taxes intact. If you wish to utilize eFiling using paper forms as templates, please transcribe the information from your 2009 versions onto the eFiling forms as appropriate. If you require assistance with such, please contact us at (844) 663-4411.